my weekend purchases!

How does the dress close @ the front ? are those snaps ?

the dress doesn't close at the front, it's solid. there's a zipper at the back, which i didn't use to try it on since the material in the back is so stretchy. the dress also has adjustable straps, which are awesome. no more falling straps!

i just added to my weekend purchases! i already bought the black version of this dress and LOVE it for spring, so when i saw bloomies had a 20% off coupon that ended today, i decided to go for it. it's from free people:
115073_fpx.tif

i will say that i fill out the bust area way better than this model does...it's the perfect size for the 'girls,' as is the dress from anthropologie, which is hard for me to find, since the girls like to make their existance known to everyone they meet. plus the smocking (i finally thought of the word!) creates a waistline for me, much like the red band on the other dress. woo!

i haven't gotten a chance to wear it yet because it's sooooo cold outside! i'm thinking i might wear it soon with a sweater coat and a pair of tall brown boots, though, because i just can't wait!