My weekend loot! (Lots of pics)

artiksun

Handbag Addict =)
Sep 26, 2006
First up is my new Hobo International bag. I got a great deal on it. It has a very substantial solid brass chain as the handle and soft, vintage-y taupe leather with a slight sheen and distress. It seems to scratch easily, but I love it so far. The lining is a nice floral canvas with 1 zipped and 2 interior pockets. The bag holds a lot without being very large. I love the subtle bow detail in the front.

Attachments

• Hobo International Front.JPG
    Hobo International Front.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 231
  • Hobo International Front with chain.JPG
    Hobo International Front with chain.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Hobo International Back.JPG
    Hobo International Back.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Hobo International Side.JPG
    Hobo International Side.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Hobo International Interior with stuff.JPG
    Hobo International Interior with stuff.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 86
Next up is my gold Maxximum oversized clutch. It has a lot of pockets and the gold pebbled leather is extremely soft. I keep running my hand over it. It also has a very cute nylon leopard lining. The hardware, again, feels very solid and substantial (I hate cheap hardware!).

Attachments

• Maxximum Gold Clutch Interior with buckle.JPG
    Maxximum Gold Clutch Interior with buckle.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Maxximum Gold Clutch Interior.JPG
    Maxximum Gold Clutch Interior.JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Maxximum Gold Clutch Back.JPG
    Maxximum Gold Clutch Back.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Maxximum Gold Clutch Front.JPG
    Maxximum Gold Clutch Front.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 60
I also got 2 Linea Pelle belts. The first is an off-white suede belt with silver lines on it. It has a brass buckle and brass rings around the belt holes. The second is a woven leather dark brown belt.

Attachments

• LP White-Silver Suede Belt 1.JPG
    LP White-Silver Suede Belt 1.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 53
  • LP White-Silver Suede Belt 2.JPG
    LP White-Silver Suede Belt 2.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 39
  • LP Brown Leather Woven Belt 1.JPG
    LP Brown Leather Woven Belt 1.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 39
  • LP Brown Leather Woven Belt 2.JPG
    LP Brown Leather Woven Belt 2.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 42
I love that clutch, the lining is so fun. In gold, you can carry it with everything, dress it up or down. I hope you take it with you on lots of fun nights out!

balihai88 - i certainly do! i've worn it to bars, a wedding, clubs, and soon to my office holiday party!

paintednightsky - the inside is really functional! the bag itself isn't too crazy or exciting, but it's a great staple!

thanks everyone else!

I love your Hobo International! :heart:

attachment.php

First up is my new Hobo International bag. I got a great deal on it. It has a very substantial solid brass chain as the handle and soft, vintage-y taupe leather with a slight sheen and distress. It seems to scratch easily, but I love it so far. The lining is a nice floral canvas with 1 zipped and 2 interior pockets. The bag holds a lot without being very large. I love the subtle bow detail in the front.

this is soooo beautiful! def. the gem of the day LOL