My violet tote is in!!!

I think the bowling looks great on you. The Violet is just too big imo. I like the style and color, but its just enormous and you are a little thing. If you love it, keep it and wear it. But if you are always going to feel it's too big, I think you should exchange it.

WOW seeing it on you... it is HUGE!!! .... just not "flattering" :nogood:since it totally takes over your small frame! It would be GREAT if it were about 1/2 that size...... I think it would definately have to be a travel only bag... and it's a shame to spend that much and have such a gorgeous color and not get MORE use!

I agree that you should exchange it for another violet bag that you can use on a daily basis!! With this kind of bag... I sort of feel if it's not LOVE at first sight... it's too much $$ to "hope" a bag grows on you - especially when we Balenciaga lovers CAN always find a bag that you totally love.... even if it means waiting a bit for it!!!

Wow...the tote is a gorgeous color...and the leather on it is beautiful...but boy, the bag is a bit over powering on your petite frame.

Your mini bowler looks proportional to you ... it looks fabulous on you.

IMO...go with a bag that makes you look fabulous wearing it...rather than it look fabulous wearing you...lol.

Good Luck....I know how hard it is to give up a fabulous bag..even if there are second thoughts to whether it suits you or not.