My violet tote is in!!!

Okay, it's back at the office and it is HUGE. the bag itself is around 17 x 17 x 5 inches, with two full length sections on the outside either side, and it's the heavier chevre that is more glazed, not distressed. It's also a slightly deeper, less bright color than the violet bags in motorcycle styles. But it is ENORMOUS on me -- I am 5' 1-1/2", and it's down to my booty. I could only use this as a carry-on or a weekend bag -- This could fit a laptop and and and...

Pictures later when I get hold of a camera.

So I am in undecided... it is stunning. it is gargantuan. I could carry a litter of puppies. but could I get something I would get more use out of?

Will post pictures, would love opinions.

no, the straps go over the shoulders easily, even more so than a shopping. It's clearly meant to be over the shoulder. But even then it is LONG and WIDE. wowsa. gigantic purple chevre madness!

It's $1495. And it's stunning. really. the outside pockets are flat, but the length and width of the bag, with magnetic closures, perfect for lots of paperwork that would not get ruined in the middle section.

But really.... am thinking hard about this.

Okay here are some tiny phone pics. I took one in front of the painting in the gallery to contrast the color in the painting with the color of the bag.

What do you think?

Attachments

• Picture153_29Aug07.jpg
    Picture153_29Aug07.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Picture154_29Aug07.jpg
    Picture154_29Aug07.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture155_29Aug07.jpg
    Picture155_29Aug07.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 111