My Very First Gucci! =)

hehe thanks everybody! gosh it was one hell of an exciting lunch break haha. myjoni888 - that bag is beautiful! when you get it, you'll have to post pics! hmm.. now all this talk about the large d hobo with gold trim is making me want one too! ahhhhh! you guys are such a bad influence! haha :drool:

Thats a very nice and lovely gucci bag, How I wish I can also get that ... jealous ;) .. but im planning to get this later ... this is the Gucci Large Hobo Handbag

oh, yes I love that bag - it was my first gucci - but it was fake :crybaby:I will say to you that there are so many fake of this bag out there, I think I only have seen 2-3 real bags from I started in TPF and until now - try to look here this is real and from a lovely member of this forum. http://www.castira.com/index.php?pa...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=34

Cinderella:

would you mind posting a photo with the bag with your regular things in it (so i could see how it falls naturally) ?? I went to try it on in the store today, (but i didn't unstuff the paper) and it looked too... FLUFFY on me...

so i went with the smaller guccissima one.. but when i got home, and looked at your pic AGAIN.. i'm still wanting it!!!

TIA!!

Cinderella:

would you mind posting a photo with the bag with your regular things in it (so i could see how it falls naturally) ?? I went to try it on in the store today, (but i didn't unstuff the paper) and it looked too... FLUFFY on me...

so i went with the smaller guccissima one.. but when i got home, and looked at your pic AGAIN.. i'm still wanting it!!!

TIA!!

Here you go, kookielf124. I hope these pics help. I don't carry too much in my bag. Just a little make up bag, wallet, keys, pens. It is a very roomy bag and I even sometimes put in a bottle of water. But, I am afraid of putting too much inside since the handle connecting to the bag is so thin.

gucci unstuffed.JPG

gucci unstuffed1.JPG

gucci unstuffed2.JPG