My very first Chanel!

I just told my DH that my next bag is a Chanel reissue or classic after seeing Tanja's bag. Chanel is so versatile; it can be worn with jeans, pant-suit, evening gown and hot black number! No other bag can beat it! Ahhh....God bless Chanel!

Nefy

That's a beautiful bag . . . love the gray, it is so classy (and the bag is a great size on you!) Enjoy your new addition :yes: I got my first Chanel last fall, it is the start of an addiction, I promise!

Didn't you post in another thread that your wonderful SA didn't even end up getting commission? Wow... what a wonderful SA to go to all that trouble.

The colour is perfect... I have a reissue in black and I also bought mine late, (meaning it was hard to find) but I love mine too. It really is the perfect bag, isn't it?

Congratulations!

Jayne1: it's horrible that she didn't get the commission and I was really pissed about it. I sent her a little present because I felt really bad for her. It's really unfair because she had all the work and then just another SA who didn't have anything to do with it gets her commission.
IMO it's the perfect bag and I just love it to bits. Actually I match my outfit around this bag so I can wear her everyday:smile: