My very first big orange box reveal!

I have many different Hermes bracelets but yesterday I finally was able to get my first Hermes bag! I wasn't planning on getting it but I walked into the boutique and it just spoke to me so I guess it was fate! View attachment 3394207
View attachment 3394208
View attachment 3394209

Say hello to my Evelyne Blue Hydra! I am so beyond excited!! I love blue and this shade jumped out at me as soon as I walked into the boutique. I have barely unboxed it and can't wait for my next Hermes bag LOL! I am fairly new to Hermes so I don't know much about the politics of getting a Constance, K or B but I hope to be able to get at least one of each eventually. Any advice for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. Anyway, thank you for letting me share :smile:
Wow! Congrats! I love blue hydra!

I have many different Hermes bracelets but yesterday I finally was able to get my first Hermes bag! I wasn't planning on getting it but I walked into the boutique and it just spoke to me so I guess it was fate! View attachment 3394207
View attachment 3394208
View attachment 3394209

Say hello to my Evelyne Blue Hydra! I am so beyond excited!! I love blue and this shade jumped out at me as soon as I walked into the boutique. I have barely unboxed it and can't wait for my next Hermes bag LOL! I am fairly new to Hermes so I don't know much about the politics of getting a Constance, K or B but I hope to be able to get at least one of each eventually. Any advice for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. Anyway, thank you for letting me share :smile:
Gorgeous! I love the color and it's a great bag.

Reactions: lili45