My very first big orange box reveal!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have many different Hermes bracelets but yesterday I finally was able to get my first Hermes bag! I wasn't planning on getting it but I walked into the boutique and it just spoke to me so I guess it was fate! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467149863.729173.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467149876.725393.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467149889.008870.jpg

Say hello to my Evelyne Blue Hydra! I am so beyond excited!! I love blue and this shade jumped out at me as soon as I walked into the boutique. I have barely unboxed it and can't wait for my next Hermes bag LOL! I am fairly new to Hermes so I don't know much about the politics of getting a Constance, K or B but I hope to be able to get at least one of each eventually. Any advice for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. Anyway, thank you for letting me share :smile:

2. such a useful bag and a really awesome color. congrats!

lizpia likes this.
  3. beautiful color! congrats

4. It's just lovely!! Congratulations!

5. Love the color! Congrats!

6. Congrats and I'm happy to see H bringing back Blue Hydra !! This is gorgeous blue next to Blue Electric. Hope to see more soon.

7. Lovely!

8. beautiful evelyne! i promise you it is a very useful bag and lovely colour you got there

9. Love your beautiful new blue bag. Evies are so great you made a great choice

10. Beautiful Blue Hydra Evie!!! Congrats!!

11. Such a stunning color, and one of the most useful H bags...you're off to a great start!!

12. love the color!!! you making me want one!!! aaaawwwww!!!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

13. Lovely, enjoy❤️

14. This color is divine! Great choice! Enjoy!

15. Beautiful pop evie
    Great starter