My Vegas Purchases at Hermes!

May, Congratulations!!!! I loved your story ( such a beautiful agenda!!).....what a wonderful first Hermes experience and may there be many more for you:yes:

Graduating with a master's degree in May, I decided to treat myself to a new agenda to represent a passage into a new life and career as a working woman in occupational therapy. I asked the super sweet SAs to show me their agendas, and fell in love with this deep purple pocket agenda! And I got it!
Then I saw all the beautiful scarves the SAs were wearing, and I had to get myself a scarf ring to wear my H scarves with:
Thanks for letting me share! I am now wholeheartedly devoted to H due to it's quality, service, and beauty! :heart:
congratulations, on your may graduation and
congratulations on treating yourself to that beautiful
purple aganda and the lovely scarf ring!
you sure have earned it! :wlae:

Thanks everyone for your warm comments! I am so excited about graduating-- AND my mom got me the Paris-Bombay PM in black epsom too! I'll post once I get that one.

But really, I used to love Chanel, and I still do. But something about Hermes has me smitten. I'M ADDICTED! I start my first real job in May, so I'm going to start saving for a Kelly!