My Vacanze Zucca Arrived!!!

Just post the ebay link :idea:

is this it?

c5a9_1.JPG

c623_1.JPG
:shrugs:

Mines came today. I requested less tree's so I can use it year round. I :heart: the penguins! But I really wanted the knitting kitty in the front, I ended up getting her on the side, but that's ok. I :heart: the ice cream cones too, but I didnt get it anywhere on my bag :shrugs:. If I got her she wouldve came with the "Happy Holiday's" and I def would not like that. I'm contemplating on getting a MM or a BV on this one. Im not sure yet.

Attachments

• PIC-0017.jpg
    PIC-0017.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 63
thanks angelic*ruin when I first got her I was kinda dissapointed that I didnt get the kitty but the more I stare at her the more Im starting to love her. This print definately looks better IRL.

Oh and can I tell you guys that the ginger bread house is so darn cute!

Yes that is the one! :tup:

Although I still have no idea how you did it or for that matter knew that was the link? :wondering But thanks for posting the pics.

I'm PC challenged. :Push:

:yahoo:I'm glad I posted the right one!! You said you bought it today and this morning it was the only zucca sold on ebay so I figured it was yours! :idea: It's totally adorable! Congrats.

Kula_Bear :love: your zucca too!! :drool:they're all so cute. The gingerbread house is one of my fav things on this print. You need to post a pic of the back of your zucca! :idea: