My two best girls: Zoe and Lola

jennytalula

–
O.G.
Feb 7, 2008
So after searching what feels like a decade for my ultimate HG, the infamous Lost In Translation Scarlett Johansson MJ bag, the small Zoe in Red, I finally got it…! :nuts:

And what can I say, it is perfection. It does have a loose ring and a tiny little scratch on the back, but honestly, that doesn't bother me at all. For its age, it is in amazing condition, and the suede lining is flawless. I feel really lucky!

Here are some pics:

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

I even added a not very good modeling pic, excuse this for I am very ill, and the mirror needs cleaning, and I need to loose weight… :rolleyes:
IMG_0769.jpg

and then there's nother Lady that is here to stay: Lola!
It is from the Tere line and the Pouchette in Teal. This one looks like it's never been used, amazing condition! And it is a great clutch for everything I need to grab when it has to go quick.

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

and the girls together:

IMG_0773.jpg

and my tiny family:
IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

I am really content now.
:cloud9:

congrats!!!!!!!! you have an awesome mj family! post more pics of the wallet!!!!!!! it looks awesome - is it vintage?

Thanks girls!
Yes, both my wallets appear to be vintage… I assume you mean the brown one, it is really great! I use it all the time and it suits my Zoe perfectly for it has the same push locks.

Here are some close ups:
DSC00382.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

Thanks girls! :heart:

chuchulu, my Stella is Maroon – it has the most gorgeous red suede lining. I can only recommend it, it's the best bag!

xi, that's why I love older MJs. The suede lining is just the best! I'm really a sucker for those…

jenny -- the color of that Pouchette/Wristlet is perfection! It's soooo gorgeous and HTF! Congrats on finding such a beauty!

You know how I feel about the Red Zoe -- it's an awesome bag!!! I'm still looking for the larger hobo size of that very same bag!! That suede lining is simply scrumptious!! I love the combination of the red leather & the eggplant suede/top stitching! And it looks fantastic on you!

Congrats on two beautiful, new bags!!!

(your wallet -- what a great collector's piece!! You don't see many of those around. How lucky that you have one and that it's such a neutral color!!)