My two best girls: Zoe and Lola

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So after searching what feels like a decade for my ultimate HG, the infamous Lost In Translation Scarlett Johansson MJ bag, the small Zoe in Red, I finally got it…! :nuts:

And what can I say, it is perfection. It does have a loose ring and a tiny little scratch on the back, but honestly, that doesn't bother me at all. For its age, it is in amazing condition, and the suede lining is flawless. I feel really lucky!

Here are some pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I even added a not very good modeling pic, excuse this for I am very ill, and the mirror needs cleaning, and I need to loose weight… :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

2. and then there's nother Lady that is here to stay: Lola!
    It is from the Tere line and the Pouchette in Teal. This one looks like it's never been used, amazing condition! And it is a great clutch for everything I need to grab when it has to go quick.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the girls together:

[​IMG]

and my tiny family:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am really content now.
    :cloud9:

3. congrats on finding your HG! it's a lovely red :smile: cute family too

4. congrats!!!!!!!! you have an awesome mj family! post more pics of the wallet!!!!!!! it looks awesome - is it vintage?

5. I love "vintage" MJ bags. Congrats on your new additions! They are lovely.

6. Thanks girls!
    Yes, both my wallets appear to be vintage… I assume you mean the brown one, it is really great! I use it all the time and it suits my Zoe perfectly for it has the same push locks.

Here are some close ups:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Yay!!!! :yahoo: So glad you finally found her!! She looks perfect on you (and BTW, you look great!) and the Lola is such a pretty color, too. Congrats!!

8. Ooh, lovely, lovely! What color is your Stella thou, it's amazing...

9. both are just beautiful jenny!!!! congrats!

10. Both of your girls are beautiful! I love the suede linings on those. I wish MJ would use suede linings again on new bags. Congrats Jenny!

11. Thanks girls! :heart:

chuchulu, my Stella is Maroon – it has the most gorgeous red suede lining. I can only recommend it, it's the best bag!

xi, that's why I love older MJs. The suede lining is just the best! I'm really a sucker for those…

12. OMG!! i love them all, but my fav is that sweet zoe! i need one of those! :graucho:

stunning collection!!

13. I love your new girls and the rest of the family is just gorgeous, The wallet is tdf congrats on finally finding your HG :smile:

14. Thanks for sharing your collection!! I love the lola... always wanted one, esp with that wonderful teal lining.

15. jenny -- the color of that Pouchette/Wristlet is perfection! It's soooo gorgeous and HTF! Congrats on finding such a beauty!

You know how I feel about the Red Zoe -- it's an awesome bag!!! I'm still looking for the larger hobo size of that very same bag!! That suede lining is simply scrumptious!! I love the combination of the red leather & the eggplant suede/top stitching! And it looks fantastic on you!

Congrats on two beautiful, new bags!!!

(your wallet -- what a great collector's piece!! You don't see many of those around. How lucky that you have one and that it's such a neutral color!!)