My twin Reveal....

all three bags are scrumptious, I don't really care for green either but I wouldn't mind an apple green bag :graucho:

So, pray tell... what makes the WU so fabulous?

all three bags are scrumptious, I don't really care for green either but I wouldn't mind an apple green bag :graucho:

The fact that it is a sleek, simple bag which is devoid of too much embellishment/detail. In this way the color and style of the bag shine and you don't have straps and buckles distracting. It fits everything inside in an organized fashion and my stuff is not rolling around inside like with other bags. I think it is the perfect Tano bag and I wish Tano would design more bags like this because I don't like alot of belts or straps on my bags. I am a simple girl. I also like Monochromatic color and this is as close as you will get to it with Tano. I love it and have two -Berry Blue and Apple Green. The Bag for the Fall season which is as simple from Tano and has my name on it is the Ramped Up.

Attachments

• 3187440757_37e130bef3_m.jpg
    3187440757_37e130bef3_m.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 23

Liz said it very well... without any fancy 'extras' this bag has an elegance to it. The WU is sleek and sexy and hardware on the strap is just that little touch of umph... like the perfect string of pearls with the little black dress.

I carried this bag on my shoulder for 5 hours yesterday at an engagement party and then out to a bar afterwards...and it was so comfortable, I hardly knew it was there...

Like Liz and Voodoo have said, my things seem to stay organized a bit more in this bag...

Last night sold me...the berry blue WU is staying with me! I simply :love: this bag!

I thought the boogie was awesome with carrying it for one week...but I do think the WU pulls out ahead for me at least...

So pretty, Odebdo! I'm going to be a bad influence and encourage you to keep both. If you like the style that much, keep them both!

P.S. I prefer the WU over the Boogie, too!

Great review Liz! :tup: Just what I wanted to hear!!!

BTW, Ramped Up is on my list for Fall. . .

The fact that it is a sleek, simple bag which is devoid of too much embellishment/detail. In this way the color and style of the bag shine and you don't have straps and buckles distracting. It fits everything inside in an organized fashion and my stuff is not rolling around inside like with other bags. I think it is the perfect Tano bag and I wish Tano would design more bags like this because I don't like alot of belts or straps on my bags. I am a simple girl. I also like Monochromatic color and this is as close as you will get to it with Tano. I love it and have two -Berry Blue and Apple Green. The Bag for the Fall season which is as simple from Tano and has my name on it is the Ramped Up.

Yep...both WU bags will be finding a home in MY closet! I am thinking DH probably won't notice the different style...just color...so I bet he will think the blue WU is my boogie...and I sure ain't going to point the difference out to him...

Loving the WU...thanks Voodoo for the push to order...and the other enablers and bad influences here! Both are definately keepers!

I will be interested in getting your opinion on the WU Baghag! If this is such a popular style then maybe Tano will bring it back?