My twin Reveal....

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Ok...so I ordered the berry blue WU bag...and low and behold when I did, up popped a green apple WU bag, that wasn't available when I had ordered the blue one...

So I ordered it too!

Handbags3-22-09012.jpg

Berry Blue WU, came Wednesday....

Handbags3-22-09010.jpg

Apple Green WU, came today...

So I am in love with my Boogie...and I love the Women United bag...LOVIN the green something serious:heart:...blue is my favorite color, so I had ordered my Boogie in that, but I had been searching for a good green bag for over a year....and by George, I think I have found her!:love:

But I think I am returning the berry blue WU:thinking:...I have the blue, and I have the WU bag in the green...so I think I don't want a duplicate in color and bag...so i think MHB will have this back up as soon as they receive it for anyone wanting to order...it was the last one!

If funds were unlimited...I would keep her...because I love the shape and the black trim...but they aren't...so I think she will go back on Monday...

So my family of Tanos is building...berry blue boogie...green apple WU....now what will be next?

Holy smokes! That green apple is so delicious looking; what a fabulous color! And berry blue... :love: very nice! The marbled look that berry blue has is so gorgeous and works very well on both the boogie and the WU! Love the hardware too! Congrats!

I've been waiting for these pictures. . .Whoa! Love the GA!!! Although, I do like the BB WU because of the black trim. . . so technically they do look different . . .:thinking:

I know...I am going to think on it over the weekend...part of me says if I return it and end up regretting it, I will never find it again...

So I have her boxed back up, but she won't get sent off until I sleep on it several nights...

I atcually need to transfer my stuff to the green one and carry it, see how I like it...that might help...

Decisions are the WORST....I am just wondering how often I would pull it out versus the boogie and the green WU...

They're all beautiful. You just beat me to the green apple by a couple of minutes...they were gone and then one was back but I'm glad you got it and love it!!! :smile: I can't do the berry blue because I already have a berry blue Biker Babe. Aren't you so glad you found Tanos???

I'm so anxious to find out how you like it versus the Boogie (love, love my Boogies). I'm not trying to enable or anything, but if they are not making WU again, then this bag will be hard to find if you decide down the road that you love it so much that you want it in blue. . . I'm bad, I know. I've been told! :P

I know...I am going to think on it over the weekend...part of me says if I return it and end up regretting it, I will never find it again...

So I have her boxed back up, but she won't get sent off until I sleep on it several nights...

I atcually need to transfer my stuff to the green one and carry it, see how I like it...that might help...

Decisions are the WORST....I am just wondering how often I would pull it out versus the boogie and the green WU...

Have you pulled out and used that BB Music?? :graucho:

They're all beautiful. You just beat me to the green apple by a couple of minutes...they were gone and then one was back but I'm glad you got it and love it!!! :smile: I can't do the berry blue because I already have a berry blue Biker Babe. Aren't you so glad you found Tanos???

I own and love the Women Unite in Berry Blue. I just ordered the last Apple Green Women Unite from Ebay. I love this bag so much that I must have it in two colors. I am sorry but I think the Women Unite is much nicer than the Boogie IMO. I have to agree with Voodoo on this one, the Women Unite is the Best Tano Bag Ever in my opinion. Good luck with your decision. Congrats on two really awesome bags!:woohoo:

Last edited:
I loaded up the green apple WU and I love how it carried this morning, love how my things fit in there...will use it all weekend, but I do really like it...granted I love the boogie as well...this one seems a bit more streamlined? I don't know...

So yea...the berry blue...it may not go back...I love blue...and the berry blue is the PERFECT shade...so maybe it wouldn't be bad keeping it!

I will just have to hide that one from DH...he saw the green apple and gave me the :wonderinglook and then the talk :lecture:on how many bags do you need?...

My answer was the same as any true bag-a-holic :girlsigh:I don't know...I'll let you know when I get there!:P

Not that I know of...granted I am by far not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Tano! Voodoo kind of encouraged me to grab it if I was thinking on it, and I am so glad I did...

Musicgirl...I am sorry I beat you to the green WU...I was checking to see if I had gotten the last blue and sure enough I had, but then there was a green...so I jumped on it too! But I do love it!:love: