My top secret project! My baby brother's engagement!

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
My little brother proposed to the girl of his dreams yesterday, with a knockout of a ring!

For reference it's a 1.51 J VS1, we selected through High Performance Diamonds. Amazing service! I have ONE hand shot, as our weather sucks here so I can't go bombard her with a photoshoot, but quite a few loose and set photos to share. I have one in here that shows it next to mine, for scale and brightness comparison. Not really the same cut though so not a real comparison.

For reference--she wears a 7 1/4 ring, so this is how a 1.5ct stone looks on that ring size :smile:

Attachments

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Last batch, including a side by side with mine for stone size scale.

Attachments

Pazdzernika

Mar 26, 2011
I don't even know any of you but I was so excited to open this thread! So happy for your family!!

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Thanks guys!!! It is quite the stunner :smile: Ey-ohh Nice Rock! The photos just do it no justice. When I opened that bad boy up in its diamond paper...angels sang. :cloud9:

I know that HPD doesn't get a ton of love around here or PS even, but man, he's a great vendor. Top notch.

Ferdi_the_yak

Jul 14, 2009
Australia
THAT IS NOT A J! It's so white! And what a beautiful diamond, Wink is definitely one of the go to people for gorgeously cut diamonds.

Congrats to you, your brother and your sis in law!