My "Therapy" Session

Love how the collection has grown!

Great LVs!:woohoo:

Do you still have your older Juicy bags?

I now love all sorts of various designers mostly in part to tpf, but I still have a soft spot for my tiny Juicy bag collection.

Love how the collection has grown!

Great LVs!:woohoo:

Do you still have your older Juicy bags?

I now love all sorts of various designers mostly in part to tpf, but I still have a soft spot for my tiny Juicy bag collection.

Thank you for your kind words.. I still have a soft spot for the older design for Juicy Couture, but recently for the past two season, I dont have that feelings anymore.. Hopefully Juicy Couture will come out with new design like they use too..:biggrin: I do still have all my Juicy bags, but I havent really use it much since it's easy to get dirty and so hard to get the velour/terry clean once they get dirty... I do like their jewwelry collection, but it so overpriced..

Thank you for your kind words.. I still have a soft spot for the older design for Juicy Couture, but recently for the past two season, I dont have that feelings anymore.. Hopefully Juicy Couture will come out with new design like they use too..:biggrin: I do still have all my Juicy bags, but I havent really use it much since it's easy to get dirty and so hard to get the velour/terry clean once they get dirty... I do like their jewwelry collection, but it so overpriced..

You're welcome!:flowers:

I love Juicy's jewelry too, I am addicted to their charms, actually.:nuts: But I do agree, a lot of the jewelry is overpriced considering it is only gold plated metal, that can tarnish or easily break with use. Which is why I love when there's a... (wait for the magical word...) s-a-l-e! Heeheehee.:graucho: