My Target Rafe

I got the vanilla clutch too b/c it wasn't as shiny and loved the color too but I also got the DR bag even though I thought it was shiny at first but the more I tried it on and looked at it in the mirror I liked it and liked that I can use it in the rain.

I just ordered the vanilla, navy and the brown clutches online as my local Target was completely out of all the Rafe bags. All the bags in the Rafe line are getting such stellar reviews- good going Target!

I got the vanilla clutch too b/c it wasn't as shiny and loved the color too but I also got the DR bag even though I thought it was shiny at first but the more I tried it on and looked at it in the mirror I liked it and liked that I can use it in the rain.

lol yeah i was surprised to see it wasnt as shiny though the DR hella shiny ima go for it...cuz i know ill regret it if i dont..i mean for 50 bux....u cant lose...yay cant wait!!! glad everyones enjoying theirs!!:yes::yes::yahoo:

No, in fact, that is why I didn't buy one. They had the choc and vanilla, but I wanted shiny and black or white, and since the vanilla was more dull, I left it at the store. If they have it in black, I am going to have to get on the Target site and grab one in black!