My SPECIAL ORDER HAS ARRIVED!!!!! A little mono gone damier!!!!

HI everyone,

Take a look at my special order hatbox in damier. I thought this would never come, and now it is finally here. I have to say LV has really made a product that is worth the $ this time. This thing is like having a piece of hard sided luggage but for half the cost. It is so sturdy and strong. The handle strap alone is like 2/4 of an inch thick, maybe more. I am impressed. I think I am going to get yellow and red stripes painted on it with my intials in red with the number 2 (for luggage number). I saw this numbering system in the LV luggage for the new movie darjeleling limited and love it. Anyhow what do you all think? :nuts:

I TOTALLY forgot about this!!!!

Congrats on your new hat box! Really nice!

Thanks everyone, I am going to be using this item this weekend. Not for hats though, just for an overnight stay so my pajamas, hats, scarves, and some essential items. I really like it. This just goes to say that with a little pressure you can make LV do what ever you want, if you have a good sales assosocate that loves your ideas and is inspired by what you say, it can be done. We played with making the interior orange or green, but in the end I though classic is better than funky so I went with red. I cant wait to get it painted, it will be a little piece of art.

Ow it only took 4 months to make. YOu pay half up front, the rest when you have the item in your hands. I am seriosly considering getting a damier steamer bag(which I have seen before) and some sort of hard case now to complete the set. And of course a keepall! I love my keepalls!

Thanks for all the comments everyone.