My SPECIAL ORDER HAS ARRIVED!!!!! A little mono gone damier!!!!

lvlover30

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
HI everyone,

Take a look at my special order hatbox in damier. I thought this would never come, and now it is finally here. I have to say LV has really made a product that is worth the $ this time. This thing is like having a piece of hard sided luggage but for half the cost. It is so sturdy and strong. The handle strap alone is like 2/4 of an inch thick, maybe more. I am impressed. I think I am going to get yellow and red stripes painted on it with my intials in red with the number 2 (for luggage number). I saw this numbering system in the LV luggage for the new movie darjeleling limited and love it. Anyhow what do you all think? :nuts:

Attachments

• CIMG2935.jpg
    CIMG2935.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 374
  • CIMG2936.jpg
    CIMG2936.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 318
  • CIMG2937.JPG
    CIMG2937.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 367
Great choice for the color. Is the striping going to cost extra? Do you have any other piece with striping and initals? I have seen that in 30 years, I though LV didn't provide the service any longer. I have a speedy with someone else's initals along with a papill. I like the initials you are able to keep up with your things at a glance among other items in the airport.

that is so cool
I saw those in display many times they are gorgeus and the good thing is that they are lightweight unlike the beauty cases and etc etc
will u use it only for hats?? hehe