my so-called "collection" haha

What a fabulous collection of Evening Bags! Do you use them all or just collect them? That would make a wonderful pass along to your children.
I never bought Evening bag or clutches because in my life I just don't use them. Seeing yours make me a bit envious. Maybe every woman needs one clutch.

lexie2000, thank you!! believe it or not, i actually use them (mostly for dinners and parties ):amuse:

during the day, i usually carry my speedy, gucci and tocco.

but there are those i-just-feel-like-carrying-a-clutch days and i go ahead and carry one :lol:

a few more..

bags 001.jpg
MY ROCKING MOCK CROCKS

bags 002.jpg
a tweed handbag (the closest thing i have to a birkin :lol:)

bags 004.jpg
DSL55 For grocery shopping

bags 005.jpg
Apple messenger bag from a street market in Singapore

bags 008.jpg
Strand bag , Australia

bags 006.jpg
Lily Pulitzer (not a fan but my aunt makes their bags so it was free)

bags 007.jpg
Mango white sling bag

bags 010.jpg
Mango shoulder bag from Madrid Spain

lv-lover, j9hirsch, scarlett_2005, addicted, heleNZ, Thank you so so much girls (and guys?) !!!!:love:

jeannie77, best thing about it was that i got that aranaz wristlet for free! it was the giveaway for the designer's(Amina Aranaz) wedding.:biggrin:

rubygirl, i love it too...i love quirky bags that have personality. best part is i got it for less than $US 3.00!!! talk about cheap!:lol:

silkyte, you have it too?? great!!can i just rant, its so hard to open that bag..but i love it nonetheless. it matches most of my outfits so that makes the opening problem much much bearable:amuse:

thank you BeccaLynn07 and SunnyKat!!!

somehow seeing others wide collection of hermes and chanel makes my collection look blah. ahahah. but thanks guys!!

the bag i sewed myself was a product of boredom. haha.