My Sept. PCE buys!!

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
Okay, you all are going to think I'm crazy. I bought this bag a couple months ago...decided that it wasn't for me and exchanged it. Well...I bought it back! haha It's mine now and I love it! I'm so lucky that my store still had some in stock. Here she is...my new Hamptons XL Hobo in black leather:

I also fall in love with this wallet on the website. Then I saw real life pictures here and knew that I would be bringing this home also. I've never spent this much on a wallet but I adore it! I've already put in my things in it.

...and finally, another little goodie. I love this years tartan plaid and this little guy was just too cute. It matches well with the wallet too!

Once I got home I was looking at my stuff and I realized that I have some stuff to go with my new mini skinny and wallet. I had bought these items at different times but they all go so well together! So here's a group picture:

Thanks for looking! :yahoo:

very nice! I got the little tartan mini skinny too! I love purple and it's just too cute. I LOVE that it has the slots inside and the lining is so pretty!

Isn't the mini skinny great?! I wasn't going to buy it because I'd spent enough money but I couldn't say no to it! I love that the fabric feels thick and substantial. Plus most of my mini skinnys are spring colors, it was nice to get a darker color.

Look at you girl! Where are the modeling pics? I still haven't gotten my hobo yet... I "think" I might get it tomorrow, but not sure... also I'm gonna be picky because if the grain of the leather is weird and has lines in it, I'm not going to like it very much LOL... I love your gathered sophia wallet, gorgeous!! Congrats on all your goodies! :biggrin:

Aren't you completely in love with your wallet?! It's the most I've ever spent too, but it was so worth it. I'm still keeping mine at my desk to stare at it.

Ha! I totally don't blame you! I just got home and before I put my bag up for the night, I took my wallet out just to stare and admire it. haha. I felt like such a freak. But it's soooo pretty. I really do love it. If it wasn't so expensive, I would be getting the black one too.

Look at you girl! Where are the modeling pics? I still haven't gotten my hobo yet... I "think" I might get it tomorrow, but not sure... also I'm gonna be picky because if the grain of the leather is weird and has lines in it, I'm not going to like it very much LOL... I love your gathered sophia wallet, gorgeous!! Congrats on all your goodies! :biggrin:

I hope that you end up getting one that you like! I have to say that mine has some grain in the leather. So it's not completely smooth. It doesn't bother me though. But...I don't know if it's better or the same as the one that your store had. It's not super smooth like the Kristin leather though. But I don't care for that leather so it doesn't bother me to have some texture. Just to warn you. ;) But I think that you'll like it. I can't wait to hear what you think about it.

Thank you about the wallet! I've wanted something purple for SO long. And this is just about the perfect shade. I was scared to spend so much on a wallet but I just couldn't leave without it.

Great stuff!!!! I love your wallet!!!!! OMG! I must fight the urge to get it!!! Do you love your bag? I put mine back in the dust bag and Coach bag the other day and haven't taken her out yet! Not because I don't like her, I am just....waiting for cooler weather. I feel like she is my "fall" bag and it is too hot here! I don't know, goofy huh?

Did you get it at Frontenac?