My Sept. PCE buys!!

Great stuff!!!! I love your wallet!!!!! OMG! I must fight the urge to get it!!! Do you love your bag? I put mine back in the dust bag and Coach bag the other day and haven't taken her out yet! Not because I don't like her, I am just....waiting for cooler weather. I feel like she is my "fall" bag and it is too hot here! I don't know, goofy huh?

Did you get it at Frontenac?

Thanks! I'm loving the wallet. I didn't think I could love a wallet so much! haha I just keep staring at it. So beautiful. The black is really pretty too! In case you're wanting a black wallet. :graucho:

I really do love the bag. I was really worried that I wouldn't. But I tried it on and it was slouchy like my walnut one and it was love. It feels smoosher than the last black one I had but it could just be my imagination.

I understand that about your fall bag! You wanna wear it with your coats and such! It'll look great then! I actually carried mine tonight. lol No waiting for me.

I did get it at Frontenac. I'm so shocked that they still had one! I didn't ask to see if any of the other local stores had it still. I think now all they have left is the display.

Ha! I totally don't blame you! I just got home and before I put my bag up for the night, I took my wallet out just to stare and admire it. haha. I felt like such a freak. But it's soooo pretty. I really do love it. If it wasn't so expensive, I would be getting the black one too.
I know! I'm dreaming about the purple one, and the gray one. I want them ALL!:nuts:

Okay, you all are going to think I'm crazy. I bought this bag a couple months ago...decided that it wasn't for me and exchanged it. Well...I bought it back! haha It's mine now and I love it! I'm so lucky that my store still had some in stock. Here she is...my new Hamptons XL Hobo in black leather:

I also fall in love with this wallet on the website. Then I saw real life pictures here and knew that I would be bringing this home also. I've never spent this much on a wallet but I adore it! I've already put in my things in it.

...and finally, another little goodie. I love this years tartan plaid and this little guy was just too cute. It matches well with the wallet too!

Once I got home I was looking at my stuff and I realized that I have some stuff to go with my new mini skinny and wallet. I had bought these items at different times but they all go so well together! So here's a group picture:

Thanks for looking! :yahoo:
I'm happy that you're finally happy about your XL hobo! I recently purchased the large black gathered Sophia and am really enjoying her too.

Last edited: