My Score at Hermes SF!!!

Congratlations on your goodies. I love the sandals. (I want one) :heart:

attachment.php

SF is my "home" store and Annie is my SA. She has really worked hard for me over the years; knows what I like and always calls when they receive somehting that suits me. I'm not one of the store's biggest spenders for sure but Annie got my first SO through for me this year.:tup:

I'm so glad that she was able to help you find something that you really like.

thanks so much for sharing your insights! i live in sf and i love hermes, but i haven't had very good experiences in sf compared to other locations (always get ignored, maybe i look too young? :sad:) maybe i will try looking for her next time! :sweatdrop:

thanks so much for sharing your insights! i live in sf and i love hermes, but i haven't had very good experiences in sf compared to other locations (always get ignored, maybe i look too young? :sad:) maybe i will try looking for her next time! :sweatdrop:

I live in SF also and have had very mixed experiences. And believe me, I don't look too young! The most helpful SA to me has been Soizic. I went in with a friend a couple of weeks ago - her SA is Lydia and I was extremely impressed with the information that Lydia was sharing with us and the time she was taking. She even put away two of the Central Park Conservancy scarves for my friend without having been asked because she knew that my friend would like them. I was VERY impressed!!:tup: