My Scarlet Lady Dior

Aw.... Thanks. The lining for mine...the non-studs one.... is fabric lining. The studded one, however, is either suede or microfiber lining.....sorry can't remember exactly. But it's the same colour as the bag. So it depends on which model you get.
Are you getting the studded or non stud one? Which colour? Do post pictures when u get it! Love to see pictures of this bag on other people !

Aw.... Thanks. The lining for mine...the non-studs one.... is fabric lining. The studded one, however, is either suede or microfiber lining.....sorry can't remember exactly. But it's the same colour as the bag. So it depends on which model you get.
Are you getting the studded or non stud one? Which colour? Do post pictures when u get it! Love to see pictures of this bag on other people !

I just saw your response. I'm interested in red one without studs. I'll share for sure!

Reactions: raspberrypink
Don't mind at all! The studded one in my picture is the exact same size as My LD. I believe there aren't many colours (studded) that come in this size.... I think only scarlet....?
Thanks for the info! Do you remember how much the studded one was in euro?
I found some colours on instagram. All look so pretty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 171