My Scarlet Lady Dior

raspberrypink

Jul 28, 2016
I've been drooling over the new Lady Diors, especially the studded ones, for a while... and I've always known that I will get one in scarlet colour. And it has to be the small size as it fits my frame best. So it had been a real test of my patience.... waiting for my holiday in Europe where I will get it.
Spain is such a beautiful country and the beaches are so picture perfect! Have to share this...
8c03c8ec093223e7c882cdd3d5eb1f40.jpg

On the last day of the trip (shopping day), my first stop was LV. I think the customer service in LV is quite universal regardless of whichever country (as a walk-in customer with random SA)... which means poor attitude. I had specific bags I wanted, just give it to me and I'll go... which means an easy job for the SA right? SA passed the bag to me and instead of hanging around to fulfil this client, went over to the next table which another S.A. was serving another client and chatted with them! Left me hanging there wanting to pay and had to wait for them to finish chatting. I kept trying to get his attention...short of walking over to give a piece of my mind.... But.... I'm on holiday, not wanting to spoil my mood so tried my best to look dignified. Can't get out of LV fast enough....wasted my time. Not an enjoyable way of spending my money.

Went over to Dior, the main boutique was under renovation, luckily the pop up store was nearby in a mall. Miguel the SA is such a sweetie. I was specific... I only want scarlet. Don't bother showing me anything else. So he brought out all things scarlet. My eyes were set on LD in studs, and the new My LD star collection. I wanted so much to take the studded one. But somehow it just doesn't look as good on me as My LD. Miguel said the "pure" scarlet looks better on me compared to the gold studs mixed in... made the colour look slightly orangy. So after tossing to and fro between these 2, decided on My LD. My DH had been nodding in agreement to everything eyes half closed... My son couldn't respond anymore after his 3rd bottle of mineral water offered by Miguel.
So... here is my new My Lady Dior Star Collection... (sorry for the long post.... once I got started it's hard to edit)
f1e630e999cc83a4c010ab32f6f8ee6d.jpg

0b71ae6cb91fad81c9d6ee9410bccb46.jpg

This was taken at the hotel.
0fcb99be8fc5ee41f1eb8676978c1127.jpg

Thanks for reading my long post.... I'm excited about my new love so a bit more chatty. [emoji16]

I've been drooling over the new Lady Diors, especially the studded ones, for a while... and I've always known that I will get one in scarlet colour. And it has to be the small size as it fits my frame best. So it had been a real test of my patience.... waiting for my holiday in Europe where I will get it.
Spain is such a beautiful country and the beaches are so picture perfect! Have to share this...
8c03c8ec093223e7c882cdd3d5eb1f40.jpg

On the last day of the trip (shopping day), my first stop was LV. I think the customer service in LV is quite universal regardless of whichever country (as a walk-in customer with random SA)... which means poor attitude. I had specific bags I wanted, just give it to me and I'll go... which means an easy job for the SA right? SA passed the bag to me and instead of hanging around to fulfil this client, went over to the next table which another S.A. was serving another client and chatted with them! Left me hanging there wanting to pay and had to wait for them to finish chatting. I kept trying to get his attention...short of walking over to give a piece of my mind.... But.... I'm on holiday, not wanting to spoil my mood so tried my best to look dignified. Can't get out of LV fast enough....wasted my time. Not an enjoyable way of spending my money.

Went over to Dior, the main boutique was under renovation, luckily the pop up store was nearby in a mall. Miguel the SA is such a sweetie. I was specific... I only want scarlet. Don't bother showing me anything else. So he brought out all things scarlet. My eyes were set on LD in studs, and the new My LD star collection. I wanted so much to take the studded one. But somehow it just doesn't look as good on me as My LD. Miguel said the "pure" scarlet looks better on me compared to the gold studs mixed in... made the colour look slightly orangy. So after tossing to and fro between these 2, decided on My LD. My DH had been nodding in agreement to everything eyes half closed... My son couldn't respond anymore after his 3rd bottle of mineral water offered by Miguel.
So... here is my new My Lady Dior Star Collection... (sorry for the long post.... once I got started it's hard to edit)
f1e630e999cc83a4c010ab32f6f8ee6d.jpg

0b71ae6cb91fad81c9d6ee9410bccb46.jpg

This was taken at the hotel.
0fcb99be8fc5ee41f1eb8676978c1127.jpg

Thanks for reading my long post.... I'm excited about my new love so a bit more chatty. [emoji16]
Wow! I'm glad Dior's customer service was stellar! And what a beautiful choice you made! I LOVE the pins!

Congrats on your buy on top of the wonderful holiday trip! Your LD looks better compared to the stud version, the SA was right that somehow the studded version has a tinge of orange so your LD looks way better. Love the interesting strap too! [emoji1]

Reactions: raspberrypink
Congrats on your buy on top of the wonderful holiday trip! Your LD looks better compared to the stud version, the SA was right that somehow the studded version has a tinge of orange so your LD looks way better. Love the interesting strap too! [emoji1]
Thank you for the lovely comments! I'm really happy with my choice! [emoji173]

Is the studded really Scarlet tho? Or is it the previous red from Spring? I think you made the right choice, scarlet is just so scrumptious!!
Thanks! I'm glad I went with the My LD. And yes, the studded one is the Fall collection in scarlet colour. It's in lamb skin which also makes it look slouchy and more casual. And with the gold studs it does look slightly more orangy. It's still beautiful....just that I wanted that deep shade of scarlet. It does look scrumptious [emoji7]

Reactions: hightea_xx