My Saturday morning unexpected buy... Princess Margaret bag

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
I don't know much about this bag but was nosing online and came across the Margaret small in plum and feel in love and pulled the trigger.....

It will be my first preloved bag... and didn't even know the design existed and it will be with me Monday.

Hopefully I made the right decision and was wondering if anyone can give me any views or information on the bag.

Thank You

Oh you lucky lady, was it the one listed in Naughtipidginsnest? There are one or two about but that was especially lovely. In particular the plate, those bulldogs and the script, what more could you ask, so British. I am sure if you search the reference library here you will find some history, but some kind knowledgeable person I am sure will come to your assistance....... Well done you :biggrin:

I have the black mini Margaret. It is a lovely bag, Lily sized with the best of Emma Hill's quirkiness with the tea and cake motto.

Works well as messenger, shoulder and clutch (when you pop the chain into the bag).

Oh you lucky lady, was it the one listed in Naughtipidginsnest? There are one or two about but that was especially lovely. In particular the plate, those bulldogs and the script, what more could you ask, so British. I am sure if you search the reference library here you will find some history, but some kind knowledgeable person I am sure will come to your assistance....... Well done you :biggrin:

Yes it was the plum one on naughtipidginsnest. It was £220 which I thought was a good price in mulberry terms. I just loved the colour of it. Thanks