My Saturday morning unexpected buy... Princess Margaret bag

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
London
I don't know much about this bag but was nosing online and came across the Margaret small in plum and feel in love and pulled the trigger.....

It will be my first preloved bag... and didn't even know the design existed and it will be with me Monday.

Hopefully I made the right decision and was wondering if anyone can give me any views or information on the bag.

Thank You

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Thellie

Jun 15, 2013
UK.
Oh you lucky lady, was it the one listed in Naughtipidginsnest? There are one or two about but that was especially lovely. In particular the plate, those bulldogs and the script, what more could you ask, so British. I am sure if you search the reference library here you will find some history, but some kind knowledgeable person I am sure will come to your assistance....... Well done you :biggrin:

Mar 7, 2007
London, England
I have the black mini Margaret. It is a lovely bag, Lily sized with the best of Emma Hill's quirkiness with the tea and cake motto.

Works well as messenger, shoulder and clutch (when you pop the chain into the bag).

Bagstar

Feb 21, 2012
This is one of my favourite bags I love the bulldog plaque. I have it in the clutch but really regret not getting the one with the chain as well. Congrats :loveeyes:

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
London
Oh you lucky lady, was it the one listed in Naughtipidginsnest? There are one or two about but that was especially lovely. In particular the plate, those bulldogs and the script, what more could you ask, so British. I am sure if you search the reference library here you will find some history, but some kind knowledgeable person I am sure will come to your assistance....... Well done you :biggrin:
Yes it was the plum one on naughtipidginsnest. It was £220 which I thought was a good price in mulberry terms. I just loved the colour of it. Thanks