My RM REVEAL!

your scarlet really does look smooshier and puddly! we're the same, not a big fan of the distressed, shiny, crackly looking leather...what kind of spray did you use on it? I think my fuschia lex is in for a spa treatment!

your scarlet really does look smooshier and puddly! we're the same, not a big fan of the distressed, shiny, crackly looking leather...what kind of spray did you use on it? I think my fuschia lex is in for a spa treatment!

I don't mind stiff leather on structured bags, I just don't like it in hobo style bags because hobos are supposed to slouch in order to look good, right?

The spray I used is a German brand called "Collonil." I visited their website and they have a big variety of leather care products, but I bought it simply because there aren't many selections here. The one I bought was not specially for handbags, it was a general waterproof spray for outdoor uses. I had no idea how it softened my Mini Scarlet Nikki, but I am really pleased.

I went out shopping with the Mini Scarlet Nikki and I absolutely love how it looks now!

Your Royal/Brown BW is GORGEOUS & so is your Mini Niki Scarlet(this really gets smooshy as you use her so use her as much as you can). I cannot wait to see your family of RM bags.

Oops I still haven't taken the time to do a group shot or minkie pile, but here is one of my new addition. The black Morning After Mini Mini~

My best friend from high school has received all my bags for me and she even took the time to take pics. for me, not mentioning she has a 4 months old to take care off. I am so excited I will go visit her and her baby in June!

Attachments

• RM-Mini Mini Black.jpg
    RM-Mini Mini Black.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 62
Desi: I would love to take more pics, but I won't see and hold my bags until July. I was so desperate I bugged my friend to take pics. for me as my bags are still in her place in CA waiting for me to pick up.

The ideeli loot purple patent MAB has also arrived her house by now, hopefully she will take pics for me as well. Now I am craving for something in peacock! I'm so slow sometimes, when the cruise collection was on sale, I didn't like anything, but today I suddenly felt I NEED something in peacock!

My last trip was in Feb., and I managed to sneak back 9 RM bags, 2 Treesjes, and 2 Linea Pelle. This time I already have 9 handbags waiting for me to pick up, do you think they will allow me to carry all of my handbags onboard? :P Not even mentioning that I will be travelling alone with my nearly 4 year-old boy.

just pop them in your luggage and no one will know!!!

oh, and peacock is such a great color! for people who missed out on seagreen, they must get something in peacock! even if it's a wallet or a teeny teeny little pouch!

Hey Jo girl, I can't stop looking at your avatar! I'm hunting for something in Peacock now. Funkylala has some, but their website has been down. I will definitely get something in Peacock!

I just wanna update my RM collections, photos will be posted when I get home from vacation.

I have many mixed feelings about my bags. Recently I've posted about preferring to shop with stores that have a more restricted returns policy because then I can avoid receiving bags that were once being "returns" by other customers.

Cranberry Devote: I got this off Ebay for $250, but it looks more pristine than some of the other bags that I ordered from online boutiques!

Black MAMM: I got this from shopemilygrace and I am positively sure it was a return because it looked USED, the hardwares were all scratched, quite disappointing.

Chocolate BW MAB: I ordered this from ShopBop, and it arrived nearly unstuffed so the bag simply looked UGLY. I've stuffed it to help retain its original structure. I would have returned it if given the chance, but the 21 days return period has expired.

Raspberry/Black Nylon MAM: I got this from Ebags and it arrived in good condition, the combination is quite pretty, but the Nylon material seems to wrinkle easily. Thank God it arrived fully stuffed!

Purple Patent MAB: I got this from the ideeli sale for under $250 shipped!!! This is the best deal ever because the bag arrived beautifully and perfectly! When I put it side by side with the chocolate BW MAB, this one looks WAY better!!!

Olive Benjamins Pouch: I got this from MOB and it arrived perfectly, the color is really interesting. It looks more mustard to me than olive though.

Black Can't buy me love Pouch: Got this from shopbop only because I love the phrase, wish it was in TEAL though.

Teal Mini Devote: Pre-ordered this from AA and it arrived fully stuffed, I've been using this bag for the past 3 days and it is a bag that doesn't really need to be broken in.

Asteralice and myobsessionsboutique both pack and ship their bags perfectly regardless of brands. Shopbop is really the worst, but why do I keep shopping with them??? Well I think I just can't resist good deals.

I really lost count, not sure if I have missed anything that I bought, I would really need to do an inventory check up in order to find out. Now I am off to see how to pack all my bags to take them home with me.

Last edited:
^^Can't wait to see updated pics tejava! Sounds like you have such a diverse selection. :tup: I've actually been tempted by one of those leather/nylon bags that are on Bluefly now...