My return to LV with the Damier Azur Speedy 30

Thank you! :heart: I should mention that it's already spring/summer-like here in South Florida, so no better time to wear this bag! Today is a beautiful day :nuts:

*bunny*, go for it. Every season requires a different bag :P
Beautiful you beautiful bag, what a combination!!

I know what you mean about the spring/summer like weather in South Florida. I will definitely put mine to great use.

Thank you, everyone, for the lovely compliments and kind words :love: I carried her today to the mall and a bridal shower, and received a few compliments!

Ayla, it's glad to be back :P

Gemruby, do you have the Damier Azur, too? If we go to a South Florida tPF meet, we'll have to coordinate our bags and CLs ;)

Thank you, everyone, for the lovely compliments and kind words :love: I carried her today to the mall and a bridal shower, and received a few compliments!

Ayla, it's glad to be back :P

Gemruby, do you have the Damier Azur, too? If we go to a South Florida tPF meet, we'll have to coordinate our bags and CLs ;)

oh my. a south florida meet. :yahoo:

but what do you do in a meet. lol?
HAUL all your bags in your trunk and show em off with tea and crumpets? :angel:

Congrats!! The Speedy looks awesome on you. You look gorgeous as always! When is your big move to Austin? :biggrin:

Hi, Mew! :heart: We're hoping to move to Austin in June, after our current lease is up. I had a phone interview last week, for a PR position for the City of Austin. I'm just testing the waters, to see if employers are interested in interviewing and possibly hiring someone who lives in a different state. So far the reaction has been somewhat positive :tup: We'll see! Thing is, I just received a raise at work, and there is the possibility for a rather large promotion here at my current job within the next month or two. Quite a lot of opportunities on the horizon :graucho:

you look beautiful with that bag. Congratulations!! I've been saving on this baby for a while now and always end up spending it on sumthing else but x-mas is around the corner maybe illd have better luck.

btw. does it get dirty easily??