My Red Rose Kooba Elisha!!!

In fact, they should have called that color Rose Petal...much better marketing tool. *s It is just lovely.

Now I want them to come out in one in a hue like faded blue jeans...with depth and softness.

Absolutley....ROSE and RED are now officially different. I love this bag and LNinos has got one on order for me in Luggage...and a Blond Bonnie.

I like this Rose color but not enough to buy it. Doesn't have the WOW factor like the Red....LOLOLOL My husband is such a dear. He is here looking at the Rose bag and My Red and he got a little chagrined look on his face. He says "Even I have to admit that your new bag is beautiful", He sees bag after bag come and go through my life and he will hmmmm or grunt but seldom does he...."FONDLE" it like I just watched him do.

i love pink a lot!!! its my fav color for sure but i like the RED better! its more stunning
The rose is really cute and it looks really good on that bag but i def pick red over rose!

UGH! i want mine!!!! but if my friends store doesnt run out of it, after the 1st 2 weeks of selling she gets 50% off!!!! so i was going to get it for my bday from my mom in 8 days but now we are waiting to see if my friend can get the 50% off first, cause THAT is sooo worth waiting for
but i want to fondle it TOO!! :smile:

The red elisha is TDF Lexie, congrats...I've been holding out for the blonde till it became avail. anywhere else but NM and now they're popping up...

I actually put a 50 dollar depo on the blond with the same ebay seller yest to reserve the blonde should he ever get it in...My fingers are crossed on both hands!!

I also almost bought the red from the seller, but decided to go with the color I originally fell in love with, the blonde..

Thanks for the pics, now I cannot wait to finally get my hands on the blonde version and share with you guys!!

The red is absolutely stunning although I am biased as red is my fave color ever!!

Oh, it's beautiful! Thanks for posting pics! I almost bought this bag but didn't because it didn't have the ultrasuede lining. I actually don't mind that the ultrasuede lining is not tacked down. I'll have to reconsider after your comments about the nice new lining. Enjoy your bag!!

Here is a pic of the Luggage from Elux even tho they only are offering Ivory and Rose. I am thinking luggage won't be out for a month or two. I love this color and I hope My seller can get it in. So now he has this and a blond bonnie on order and I hope they fulfill it. He said it may be 4-6 weeks for my Nicole. The Pink is pretty but the light bag problem concerns me.

p11377196_ph_hero.jpg