My rainbow only has 1 shade

You have a lovely new SS color and sweet collection of Chanel bags indeed ! Congratulations :smile: Been wanting the SLG for quite some time , went btq twice unfortunately some of those SA in klcc have no idea what's the pink small flap wallet i mentioned about :shucks:

You have a lovely new SS color and sweet collection of Chanel bags indeed ! Congratulations :smile: Been wanting the SLG for quite some time , went btq twice unfortunately some of those SA in klcc have no idea what's the pink small flap wallet i mentioned about :shucks:

Thank you!!! I was also looking for the coin purse and the boy wallet but was told not all the stocks are in yet. So maybe that's something to look forward to in the coming weeks. :smile:

This season has been very tough on me. My new year resolution to stay away from Chanel went out the door the minute the first Fushia Lamb reveal was made by all the lovely TPFers. I didn't think I need another pink bag but this colour was just TDF.

When I got to the boutique, something else caught my eye. The red jersey flap. It's so beautiful and vibrant, plus almost 30% cheaper than the leather flaps. Tough choice...
View attachment 2559798

Jersey???
View attachment 2559799

Or lamb???
View attachment 2559800

View attachment 2559802

Of course without a doubt, lamb wins hands down! I'm a lamb lover and how can I resist this Fushia?
View attachment 2559812

Here is a family portrait of my single shade rainbow flaps.
View attachment 2559803
13S-->14S-->00V-->14C

I do admit I was attracted to the jersey flaps. The red and orange were so fresh and vibrant. The sad thing was this version of jersey is very fuzzy (almost wool like) unlike my 2006 jersey eastwest. Can just imagine the nightmare of keeping this bag clean.

Now I'm officially on ban till .... 😄

Love your pink shades of rainbow collection. They are so gorgeous!!!

This season has been very tough on me. My new year resolution to stay away from Chanel went out the door the minute the first Fushia Lamb reveal was made by all the lovely TPFers. I didn't think I need another pink bag but this colour was just TDF.

When I got to the boutique, something else caught my eye. The red jersey flap. It's so beautiful and vibrant, plus almost 30% cheaper than the leather flaps. Tough choice...
View attachment 2559798

Jersey???
View attachment 2559799

Or lamb???
View attachment 2559800

View attachment 2559802

Of course without a doubt, lamb wins hands down! I'm a lamb lover and how can I resist this Fushia?
View attachment 2559812

Here is a family portrait of my single shade rainbow flaps.
View attachment 2559803
13S-->14S-->00V-->14C

I do admit I was attracted to the jersey flaps. The red and orange were so fresh and vibrant. The sad thing was this version of jersey is very fuzzy (almost wool like) unlike my 2006 jersey eastwest. Can just imagine the nightmare of keeping this bag clean.

Now I'm officially on ban till .... 😄
This is such a fantastic reveal and I'm SO glad that you got the fuchsia!! The jersey is no doubt awesome too, but I feel like the fuchsia is this season's quintessential bag!!!! CONGRATS!!!!