my purse is broken!! what happens now?

Good luck, it takes forever. I sent in my signature tote with personalized initials for repairs ( less than 5 month old) , it took almost a month now :cursing: and I am still waiting for a reply now and I contacted the manager, she keep telling still waiting for a reponse from corproate office.

it took them maybe 2.5 weeks to tell me last time they couldn't repair a bag and another week to get my letter in the mail. and this time, it took about 3 weeks to tell me they'll repair it, and another 2 weeks to get it back.

UPDATE!

I just got a package in the mail from Coach. They are giving me a full credit for the bag ($388 bucks!). I don't get my purse back, but that's okay (I bought it on ebay for way less than $388).

I'm cool with this, in fact I'm thrilled!

Coach does have good customer service!

Now, what do I buy with the credit?

Court, I'm so glad it all worked out for you! I knew they'd hook you up! It's a shame about your pink metallic gallery tote.... those were so hot! But now you can get something even MORE fabulous! Have you thought of checking on EBay for another bag like yours? Is there anything you're lusting over?

Court, I'm so glad it all worked out for you! I knew they'd hook you up! It's a shame about your pink metallic gallery tote.... those were so hot! But now you can get something even MORE fabulous! Have you thought of checking on EBay for another bag like yours? Is there anything you're lusting over?
Not right now, so I think I'll just wait until something thrills me.

I bought a metallic pink Michael Kors bag, so I'm okay with it. I may wait until fall and see if something great comes out.

Thanks for the kind words

OMG, a geranium satchel, that would be so awesome!!!! I'm glad this all worked out for you!!
Now I'm off to check the other forum to see how your weird ebay saga is panning out :P

hmmmmm.....wonder if there are any of the geranium satchels left? I know there were a few a couple months ago, I'm sure there gone, but I just might have to call and see....

Hi Court! I was going to remind you about that geranium bag! Sorry to hear about your gallery tote but the resolution sounds good to me! :tup: