My purse collection

USCgerl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
These are most of purses I have now. I will be adding the Paddy as soon as I receive it :love: !

Attachments

• All.JPG
    All.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,831
  • LV.JPG
    LV.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 729
  • Guccis.JPG
    Guccis.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 516
  • Others.JPG
    Others.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 698
what a fantastic collection - it is so varied, you have many great options. I love that epi leather lavender; it is such a pretty color in person.

i was eyeing your ferragamo and mj in the first pic! i'm glad you posted the a picture of just the two...what can i say i love bright colors!:love:

you have a great collection! i can't wait to see your paddy:amuse:

Love your collection, especially the MJ in pink, I never knew it even came in pink ! Do you mind if I ask what year that bag was from ?

ayla said:
Love your collection, especially the MJ in pink, I never knew it even came in pink ! Do you mind if I ask what year that bag was from ?

I bought it last June/July from Saks...on sale! The color is called cherry blossom and I saw it on sale somewhere for cheaper...I think eluxury or LVR??? Can't remember...but I did see it last week somewhere!

ika2005 said:
wow...nice...
I love your blue Ferragamo. Mind to tell me how much was the price?

Thanks! I got it last June, I think the original price is $1080, but I got it on sale for $800ish. I usually don't like ferragmo designs, but I fell in LOVE with this one.