My purse collection

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. These are most of purses I have now. I will be adding the Paddy as soon as I receive it :love: !

All.JPG LV.JPG Guccis.JPG Others.JPG
  2. These are my two favorite summer purses...

sa.JPG
  3. what a fantastic collection - it is so varied, you have many great options. I love that epi leather lavender; it is such a pretty color in person.

4. Beautiful collection :biggrin: I love the pink MJ bag :love:

5. love it...you've got quite a variety!

6. LOVING your Salvatore Ferragamo!! Really beautiful! You have a Fabulous collection there!:nuts: :love:

7. Wow, thanks for all the wonderfully nice comments! Almost makes up for not getting a Paddy today!

8. i was eyeing your ferragamo and mj in the first pic! i'm glad you posted the a picture of just the two...what can i say i love bright colors!:love:

you have a great collection! i can't wait to see your paddy:amuse:

9. Absolutely fabulous collections...

10. Love your collection, especially the MJ in pink, I never knew it even came in pink ! Do you mind if I ask what year that bag was from ?

11. I bought it last June/July from Saks...on sale! The color is called cherry blossom and I saw it on sale somewhere for cheaper...I think eluxury or LVR??? Can't remember...but I did see it last week somewhere!

12. wow...nice...
    I love your blue Ferragamo. Mind to tell me how much was the price?

13. Oh my, I love your collection :love: I'm getting so inspired by all these collections you guys have :biggrin:

14. Thanks for sharing your collection...I love the pink Venetia and the blue Ferragamo, and your vintage Gucci bags! :love:

15. Thanks! I got it last June, I think the original price is $1080, but I got it on sale for $800ish. I usually don't like ferragmo designs, but I fell in LOVE with this one.