My purse collection

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
what a fantastic collection - it is so varied, you have many great options. I love that epi leather lavender; it is such a pretty color in person.

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
LOVING your Salvatore Ferragamo!! Really beautiful! You have a Fabulous collection there!:nuts: :love:

USCgerl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
Wow, thanks for all the wonderfully nice comments! Almost makes up for not getting a Paddy today!

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
i was eyeing your ferragamo and mj in the first pic! i'm glad you posted the a picture of just the two...what can i say i love bright colors!:love:

you have a great collection! i can't wait to see your paddy:amuse:

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Love your collection, especially the MJ in pink, I never knew it even came in pink ! Do you mind if I ask what year that bag was from ?

USCgerl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
ayla said:
Love your collection, especially the MJ in pink, I never knew it even came in pink ! Do you mind if I ask what year that bag was from ?
I bought it last June/July from Saks...on sale! The color is called cherry blossom and I saw it on sale somewhere for cheaper...I think eluxury or LVR??? Can't remember...but I did see it last week somewhere!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Thanks for sharing your collection...I love the pink Venetia and the blue Ferragamo, and your vintage Gucci bags! :love:

USCgerl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
ika2005 said:
wow...nice...
I love your blue Ferragamo. Mind to tell me how much was the price?
Thanks! I got it last June, I think the original price is $1080, but I got it on sale for $800ish. I usually don't like ferragmo designs, but I fell in LOVE with this one.