My purchases so far for 2009!! ~ PICS!

Thanks so much everyone for looking! :heart: I took my Roses pochette out for the first time last night to a concert, well it doesn't glow in the dark? Maybe only under fluoro lights LOL! It's so cute, I love it.
Still waiting on the brown Mahina! I'll post some more pics when it arrives *fingers crossed tomorrow*

Thanks Crazybag ~ Your so sweet!!! All your modelling pics are gorgeous, thanks again for posting your summit drive ones! It's so pretty I think that's might be one of my next bags!

Louislover56 ~ thanks, it is a great bag, I will hopefully get a good amount of use out of it, will work well as an overnighter or carry on I think. I'd love to collect some more luggage, if only to look pretty in my house.

This is only Jan and you have bought a lot! Congrats!

I know, and here I was saying I was going to buy less this year LOL! Although I'm not getting any graffiti, or those new tribal bags coming out later this year, so just the Mahina XL and Summit Drive and that will most likely be it for the rest of the year ~ not that my DH believes me when I say I'm almost done!?!