My purchases so far for 2009!! ~ PICS!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought my first luggage piece from AFF (perfect as always!) -
    1. Alma Voyage MM ~ picture also with regular mono alma to show size.

5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
  2. WOW. I Love it. There is something so classy about the ALMA shape. Congrats and enjoy her. :tup::tup::smile:

3. Next up.....

2. Vernis Cosmetic Case MM in Pomme' D'amour :heart:

also pictured with her Pomme sisters :smile: - can you tell I love red!

9.jpg 8.jpg
  4. :faint: Stunning

5. #5 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    3. The pretty roses pochette.... so much prettier irl

- I included my sweet smelling Christmas gift from LV - Candle :heart:

1.jpg 2.jpg
  6. Congrats - love your pomme collection and the alma will be a great weekend away bag.:tup:

7. Last of all is the Mahina Stole in Noir ~ you might have noticed my thread about it yesterday already with the pic of Rhianna wearing it, it is SO SOFT in real life, same texture as the Sprouse leopard, I am in :heart: with this.... I just ordered it in brown too, so will add pictures later, and modelling pictures tomorrow, it's 41 degrees here today :sweatdrop: ... that's it for now, thanks for letting me share :smile:

3.jpg 4.jpg spl62309_003.jpg
  8. Pomme sisters pic = total eye candy! congrats on all the pieces

9. shb, slayer & deem0nessa ~ Thanks, I really love the Pomme too, so pretty, I'm so glad they re-released the cosmetic pouch in this size, it's perfect...

10. this forum and members are a dream come true for me....I get to enjoy everyone's purchases....I really like the mahina stole after u had posted the pics of it....this word mahina in hawaiian language means moon....

11. ^ It is fun isn't it, I love seeing everyone's new goodies too.... I am so impressed with the Mahina (moon;)) scarf, apparantly I got the last black one in Australia, so the discovery was just in time!

12. Lovin' your purchases esp the Rose Pochette and the Mahina Stole. :tup:

13. the cosmetic case is simply awesome.

14. Beautiful purchases. Love the huge alma. Congrats x

15. freshmess, rupz & skyrider ~ thanks!!