My Prada items came in!!! Give me your opinions!

You got a great deal on the bag. It sounds like it would look like that after a short while when you use it. If you love it otherwise, I would keep it.

^ Yeah I'd have to agree....That bag is GORGEOUS!!!! I'd have a hard time returning it...If the handles get worse you can take it to a cobbler & have them re-dye the handles? Or maybe Prada does this..I'm not sure..That wallet is a beauty too!!! Good luck w/ your decision!!!:tup:

wow look at the leather on that bag....that is so TDF. looks like it could melt in your hands!!! i've had my eye on that bag for a while but haven't been able to find it ANYwhere....really if normal wear and tear may cause the handles to look like that, i'd definitely keep it....it's just so gorgeous.........

Well let me put it to you this way. I really love the bag, the color. It'll match so many things I have in my closet and it's so easy to carry due to the strap. I can carry it over my shoulder and crossbody as well. Every time I look at it, my heart just breaks when I think about returning it. But at the same time, I just wonder how much use I'll get out of it w/ a new baby. My fashion side and practical side are struggling internally!!! :Push:

At least I have 60 days to make up my mind...hehe!
You could still use it to keep all your "fresh" & non-spill baby items. But, I would want a flawless bag even if it was on sale, cause I am buying a new item and not a used one. KWIM?

yea, I completely know what you mean!^^

Just not sure still..I hate this! :Push: I think I'm going to wait it out for a few days and carry it around the house. If I still think it's something I'd use a lot, I'll keep it. Debating whether to return it and just spring for the Chanel cerf tote since it's bigger.:confused1:

Gosh, those handles don't look that bad to my eye in your picture, anyway. I'd keep it, if I was loving it like you sound like you are. ;)

Smart girl too: red Prada gauffre wallet. I had the best time pawing mine in Charlotte today! :yahoo:

Alouette.. you seem to be 50/50 on this. I agree that the damage doesn't seem to be that bad. AND, wouldn't that sort of thing happen over time anyway?
However, with a baby... how much use will you get out of it?
I don't envy your decision.. it's a tough one!
Take your time and think it through!

Owen.. get a move on young man!! heehee!

Alouette -- you do sound tenuous on this and since I've been here, you've sounded more sure when you like things.
Cannot wait to hear about Owen when he makes his arrival !!

Thanks guys...I think I will ride it out for a bit to see if my heart is still into it. I just caught a glimpse of it as I was passing by the bedroom and just loved the way it looked chilling out on my chair.:P

It usually takes about a week or so to determine if a bag is meant for me or if I was just "high" from the hunt esp at such a great deal.

And yes jenskar, I have been more positive about my other purchases, you know me too well already! :P

I can't wait til Owen arrives either! He's kicking me as I type this! :Push: