My Outlet Score!!!

No, I do not go to the Aurora outlet. I have never been there. I drag my husband to the Pleasant Prairie outlet in WI. It was funny because the SA's there had no clue the bag was even there for sale. I found it and snatched it up soooo fast and made my husband carry it around until I decided to buy it.
OMG...even closer to my house!!! I am in the northern suburbs, about 30 minutes from PP!!!

WOW...I am so happy for you that you got it...I always think that us "PURSE FORUM" girls deserve these good deals!!!

Its a good thing that we were not there at the same time...:boxing:...lol...just kidding!

Yeah, we would have been duking it out.... LOL... I am in Palatine. It takes me about 45 minutes to get there. Have you been to the Aurora outlet? I heard its not as big. I dont know if I want to go there if its not worth it.
I am in Mundelein, takes me about 30 minutes, there is many times I sneak a trip up there with nobody knowing:sneaky:.
I love Aurora:heart:...I have had very good luck down there:tup:. It is worth the trip, from your area, if there is no traffic, it should not take more than 45 minutes. I can make it usually in less than an hour from up by me. I have a tendency to drive fast though:police:...lol...
(53 to 355 to I-88 west, get off a Farnsworth and you are there!)

You gotta try Aurora, there are a lot of other nice stores too. (Kate Spade, Dooney&Bourke, they even had Burberry there, temporarily)

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go! Those are awesome purchases and like you said, best way to shop is to get money back!!! YAY! Congrats that miranda is GORGEOUS!