My old girl is sick :(

Sabrina is gone. She took a sharp downturn overnight and I had to say goodbye to her this morning. She was one of a kind and I will never forget her.

Sabrina is gone. She took a sharp downturn overnight and I had to say goodbye to her this morning. She was one of a kind and I will never forget her.

Cindi...words can't express how sorry I am about Sabrina...I know how upset you were yesterday from reading your posts.

I know you will miss her and will grieve her loss deeply, and that's ok. But, please know, that she let you know when it was her time, and she would want you to remember her with love always.

It takes a long time to feel 'happy' again after losing a family member, so please know that there is always someone here to offer support or just listen when you are down.

I'm so sorry...many hugs. :hugs:

I'm not usually (actually, ever) in this thread, but your post caught my eye. I am so, so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful little girl she was!

I lost my 16 year old boy roger (his pic is in my avatar) just last month, so I do know what you're going through. It will get a little easier every day, I promise. Take comfort in knowing what a wonderful life you gave her. I know how hard it is, but if you think about how happy she was, and how lucky she was to have you (and you her!) it will help a little.

All my best to you.:hugs:

Thank you all for the kind words. I miss her very much but I feel a lot better knowing she isn't suffering anymore. I'm so glad I have a place I can go where people know how I feel. I told my dad yesterday and he said "are you going to replace IT?" IT??? I said never mind dad. Some people just don't have a heart. She was my baby and can never be replaced. I know you all understand.

Thank you all for the kind words. I miss her very much but I feel a lot better knowing she isn't suffering anymore. I'm so glad I have a place I can go where people know how I feel. I told my dad yesterday and he said "are you going to replace IT?" IT??? I said never mind dad. Some people just don't have a heart. She was my baby and can never be replaced. I know you all understand.

Aww...honey, I'm sorry your dad doesn't get it. But you always have us when you need a sympathetic ear!

Cindi, I am so sorry! :sad: I've been where you are more than once, so I know how hard it is--you will get through it. Just remember all the laughs and smiles she gave you, and be grateful that her last memory was your comfort. :hugs:

Cindi... I am so sorry about the loss of your Sabrina... and I am so sorry that your dad was so callous :sad: No one can understand, unless they have given their lives over to their pets, how much they mean to us.

We never have enough time with them... the only thing that sustains me is the concept of the Rainbow Bridge, and that we will all be together again in the future with our beloved babies.

We're lighting a candle tonight for you, and Sabrina. Hugs honey.

We never replace our pets, we just find new ones to give new life to...

Yours will be sadly missed, and you will find a gap in your heart where she left.. but be overjoyed that she is now in a place that is pain free... and that you were blessed with the time you DID have with her.

My prayers to you.