My Nude Patent NPs from NM is here~!!

Congrats, they are gorgeous. My greasepaint NPs look that way on me too. Honestly, I could have probably used the next size up, but I figured I was safe ordering that size since my glitter NPs are a size 38.5 and they fit perfectly. As a matter of fact, I had ordered both the size 38.5 and 39 in the nude patent NPs, but canceled the size 39 once I got the glitters in, thinking the 38.5 is a perfect fit. But now I wish I would have kept both sizes and tried them out. And I wish I would have ordered my greasepaint in a size 39. ANYHOW...I don't even really care, because even if they were a whole size small, I'm keeping them!!!!!!!!!!!! And so should you! They look great.

They look so good on you! Mine will be here tomorrow. I'm kind of worried because I tried on the Joli-noeud in nude patent at Barneys SF and it looked terrible against my skin tone. I was so disappointed because nude patent looks so good on everyone here. Maybe the NP/VP is a different colored nude?

Congrats, they are gorgeous. My greasepaint NPs look that way on me too. Honestly, I could have probably used the next size up, but I figured I was safe ordering that size since my glitter NPs are a size 38.5 and they fit perfectly. As a matter of fact, I had ordered both the size 38.5 and 39 in the nude patent NPs, but canceled the size 39 once I got the glitters in, thinking the 38.5 is a perfect fit. But now I wish I would have kept both sizes and tried them out. And I wish I would have ordered my greasepaint in a size 39. ANYHOW...I don't even really care, because even if they were a whole size small, I'm keeping them!!!!!!!!!!!! And so should you! They look great.
Thanks for sharing your experience..you made me feel alot better that I'm not the only one with size issue..yes I am keeping it for sure..love love it~:yahoo::love:

:love: :love:

Hello CL ladies~
Fedex just delivered my nude patent NP ~yay~!
I am in love with this pair~ this is my first pair of NP..39.5 could've been perfect but this still fits me..what do you ladies think does it look small on me?
attachment.php
They look great from here... Congrats!