My Nude Patent NPs from NM is here~!!

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
Hello CL ladies~
Fedex just delivered my nude patent NP ~yay~!
I am in love with this pair~:heart: this is my first pair of NP..39.5 could've been perfect but this still fits me..what do you ladies think does it look small on me?

Attachments

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
WOW these look beautiful on you!:drool: Did you also have the April 2 arrival date!?

(I am totally done! I ordered these too and decided that I would return as soon as I got them, because I don't need a third nude and I want a bbag! BOO I don't think I will be able to send them back)

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
Hollyweird
:drool: I have these coming tomorrow!

The 2nd picture looks like they're fine, but the 3rd picture looks like you could use 1/2 size bigger.

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
CONGRATSS!!!! they fit your wonderfully!! I love the NP's and nude is just perfect!! I am still kicking myself for no ordering them

Lynn12

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Charlotte, NC
:drool: I have these coming tomorrow!

The 2nd picture looks like they're fine, but the 3rd picture looks like you could use 1/2 size bigger.
I agree with wantmore. They might be a little snug. Is the third picture of you standing? Sometimes that makes the difference. Try to take a pic of yourself standing showing the back of the heels.

They look fantastic on you!!!!

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
WOW these look beautiful on you!:drool: Did you also have the April 2 arrival date!?

(I am totally done! I ordered these too and decided that I would return as soon as I got them, because I don't need a third nude and I want a bbag! BOO I don't think I will be able to send them back)
Thanks ;) My arrival date they gave me was today April 1`

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
Thank you all for sweet comments ladies...:heart::love: Even if I want 39.5 now there is no way I can find them..so maybe I might have to keep it and hope it gets stretch as I wear them.
NP nude is so pretty and feel comfy (just walked 5-6 steps)
Cant wait to wear this beauty out but Chicago is still cold..:sad:

Lynn12

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Thank you all for sweet comments ladies...:heart::love: Even if I want 39.5 now there is no way I can find them..so maybe I might have to keep it and hope it gets stretch as I wear them.
NP nude is so pretty and feel comfy (just walked 5-6 steps)
Cant wait to wear this beauty out but Chicago is still cold..:sad:
Since it is a slingback, you can get away with it being a little snug. I would bookmark the weblink and keep checking it because there might be returns now that they are being shipped out. Here is the link.....

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod53480053