My newest addiction

addictedtopurses

Stars Hollow
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
While I wait for my perfect bag, I've found a new passion for scarves. In the past, I couldn't understand the love people had for scarves. Now that I found my first Hermes scarf, I completely get it. I find myself obsessing over pictures and imagining a growing collection...

Please allow me to share an image of my one and only scarf to date, (I had to find a google pic of it b/c my camera is broken). I was lucky to find it brand new in box at a local consignment shop for $200.

Attachments

• 1299801308065-279779864.jpg
    1299801308065-279779864.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 173
Gorgeous scarf. Great deal too. Hermes scarves are like Lays Potato Chips, you can't just have one!:P They are completely addictive. I got my first about 30 years ago -- it's a wonderful passion to have.

Reactions: HoneyLocks
While I wait for my perfect bag, I've found a new passion for scarves. In the past, I couldn't understand the love people had for scarves. Now that I found my first Hermes scarf, I completely get it. I find myself obsessing over pictures and imagining a growing collection...

Please allow me to share an image of my one and only scarf to date, (I had to find a google pic of it b/c my camera is broken). I was lucky to find it brand new in box at a local consignment shop for $200.

wow, lucky you~!! :smile:
Great deal~

Gorgeous scarf. Great deal too. Hermes scarves are like Lays Potato Chips, you can't just have one!:P They are completely addictive. I got my first about 30 years ago -- it's a wonderful passion to have.

This is so true! And no picture can do them justice. I am still thrilled when I see a scarf in person--the expanse of gorgeous, vibrant silk! The texture, the color, the design! Each is a real work of art. Welcome to the silky side and enjoy!

CONGRATS - lol I feel exactly the same as you .. I am waiting for my perfect BIRKIN but never felt the love for scarves until I saw, felt touched HERMES ones... I am waiting on XMAS and my BIRTHDAY to go to town with my first few ORANGE boxes hee hee

CONGRATS AGAIN