My newest addiction

addictedtopurses

Stars Hollow
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
While I wait for my perfect bag, I've found a new passion for scarves. In the past, I couldn't understand the love people had for scarves. Now that I found my first Hermes scarf, I completely get it. I find myself obsessing over pictures and imagining a growing collection...

Please allow me to share an image of my one and only scarf to date, (I had to find a google pic of it b/c my camera is broken). I was lucky to find it brand new in box at a local consignment shop for $200.

Attachments

D@ll

Sep 20, 2009
great scarf!!
may you be blessed with more orange boxes to come.....

enjoy ur new scarf!

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
Congrats! Aux Portes du Palais is a great design and this neutral colorway will be very versatile. :yes:

Oct 19, 2008
Northern Virginia
Gorgeous scarf. Great deal too. Hermes scarves are like Lays Potato Chips, you can't just have one!:P They are completely addictive. I got my first about 30 years ago -- it's a wonderful passion to have.

Reactions: HoneyLocks

dinitegrity

Cultivating
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Comfort Zone
While I wait for my perfect bag, I've found a new passion for scarves. In the past, I couldn't understand the love people had for scarves. Now that I found my first Hermes scarf, I completely get it. I find myself obsessing over pictures and imagining a growing collection...

Please allow me to share an image of my one and only scarf to date, (I had to find a google pic of it b/c my camera is broken). I was lucky to find it brand new in box at a local consignment shop for $200.
wow, lucky you~!! :smile:
Great deal~

Mindi B

Down Dog
O.G.
Jan 29, 2007
State of Denial
Gorgeous scarf. Great deal too. Hermes scarves are like Lays Potato Chips, you can't just have one!:P They are completely addictive. I got my first about 30 years ago -- it's a wonderful passion to have.
This is so true! And no picture can do them justice. I am still thrilled when I see a scarf in person--the expanse of gorgeous, vibrant silk! The texture, the color, the design! Each is a real work of art. Welcome to the silky side and enjoy!

*Sai*

May 28, 2010
London

CONGRATS - lol I feel exactly the same as you .. I am waiting for my perfect BIRKIN but never felt the love for scarves until I saw, felt touched HERMES ones... I am waiting on XMAS and my BIRTHDAY to go to town with my first few ORANGE boxes hee hee

CONGRATS AGAIN