My new upgrade: Tiffany Soleste!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Congratulations! The ring suits u perfectly. :smile: u must be so happy now.

2. It is so so gorgeous!!!!!!! Glad this thread popped up again! WOW never seen one that BIG before!

3. Beautiful!!!! And I love love love your display! Happy anniversary, enjoy your new ring.

4. Wow!!! Your ring is gorgeous! I think the Soleste is so well designed that it goes well with any carat size. Congrats and wishing you an early anniversary!

5. Aww thanks! DH is indeed a very special one of a kind person, I'm very lucky!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Thank you very much!!! I love that stand, I was lucky to have found it!

6. Thank you :biggrin:

Wow that is such a nice compliment, btw, I love all of your jewelry!!!

Thank you, you and I are twins hehe! I hope you're enjoying your gorgeous soleste!!!

7. Thanks!!!

Thank you darling, he is definitely a keeper :biggrin:

Thank you, its been hard trying not to look at my hand lol, btw, my name came from my love of Sprinkles cupcakes and my obsession with anything thats bling :lol:

Thank you sweetie!!!

8. She is beautiful!!!!!! Congrats to you and what a lovely DH you have!!

9. Thanks, I'm beyond happy right now! I'm sure you are too with your gorgeous ring!!!

Thank you very much, I can't wait to see your new beauty :biggrin:

Thanks Ame!!! :hugs:

Thank you so so much!!!

Thanks, its such a compliment coming from you being that you have such an amazing ring yourself!!!

10. Thank you sweetheart :biggrin:

Aww thank you, I'll have to tell DH what all of you lovely ladies have said of him so that I can watch him blush :giggles:

11. Oohh I love it when Megs chimes in!

12. I love your ring and your "jewelry boxes"! As others have said, you are lucky in many respects! Enjoy - I bet its hard to stop looking at your left hand! :biggrin:

13. wow - stunning!

14. Thank you!!! I'm not going to lie, its very hard to not look at my hand every second! :biggrin:

15. Thanks you!!!