My new upgrade: Tiffany Soleste!!!

OMG! Can I just say that's totally blinding!! What a gorgeous piece! Congrats!! I must say you are a very lucky girl and have the sweetest DH ever! :smile:))))

Aww thanks! DH is indeed a very special one of a kind person, I'm very lucky!!!

Your ring is AMAZING! It looks gorgeous on your hand and is a perfect compliment to your stunning jewelry collection. What a sweet DH you have!

Thank you very much!!!

This is SO beautiful and I LOVEEE the look of the two bands with it! Perfect!!! Congrats on getting it! Might I add that I also love the glass stand for it!!

Thank you very much!!! I love that stand, I was lucky to have found it!

That is amazing, congratulations! And I love the ring stand.

Thank you :biggrin:

so gorgeous sprinkles! I love how you display your pieces, visually it's so enjoyable almost like a museum. your pieces are museum worthy for sure!!

Wow that is such a nice compliment, btw, I love all of your jewelry!!!

Stunning!

Thank you, you and I are twins hehe! I hope you're enjoying your gorgeous soleste!!!

Thanks!!!

Wow! Your ring is just gorgeous, and looks wonderful on you. Your DH sounds like a keeper for sure! Enjoy them both! :smile:

Thank you darling, he is definitely a keeper :biggrin:

I particular, Sprinkels&Bling (love the name!), your ring is simply STUNNING! Love the photos, enjoy! I bet you can't stop looking at your hand!

Thank you, its been hard trying not to look at my hand lol, btw, my name came from my love of Sprinkles cupcakes and my obsession with anything thats bling :lol:

Absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!! :drool:

Thank you sweetie!!!

Congratulations! The ring suits u perfectly. :smile: u must be so happy now.

Thanks, I'm beyond happy right now! I'm sure you are too with your gorgeous ring!!!

It is so so gorgeous!!!!!!! Glad this thread popped up again! WOW never seen one that BIG before!

Thank you very much, I can't wait to see your new beauty :biggrin:

This person is a TROLL.

Thanks Ame!!! :hugs:

Beautiful!!!! And I love love love your display! Happy anniversary, enjoy your new ring.

Thank you so so much!!!

Wow!!! Your ring is gorgeous! I think the Soleste is so well designed that it goes well with any carat size. Congrats and wishing you an early anniversary!

Thanks, its such a compliment coming from you being that you have such an amazing ring yourself!!!