My new upgrade: Tiffany Soleste!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Gorgeous!!

2. THAT is EXQUISITE!

3. Thank you!!!

I appreciate that and I'm also thrilled for your beauty too!

Aww thank you so much!

Thanks! Btw, your ring is truly amazing :biggrin:

I had a 3ct oval but the color/clarity and cut always bugged me, that is why we upgraded and actually sold the oval since I wasn't going to wear it anymore and I was never truly happy with it, DH wanted it out of our lives lol!

4. You always have the sweetest and best things to say :hugs:

Thank you!!!

Thank you darling! I'll have to take some new pics of my little VCA collection to share, I love me some VCA but not the prices :p

Thanks!!!

Thank you, and that beauty on your avatar is also exquisite!!!

5. One more pic in restaurant lighting!

photo (83).JPG
  6. OMG! Can I just say that's totally blinding!! What a gorgeous piece! Congrats!! I must say you are a very lucky girl and have the sweetest DH ever! :smile:))))

7. Your ring is AMAZING! It looks gorgeous on your hand and is a perfect compliment to your stunning jewelry collection. What a sweet DH you have!

8. This is SO beautiful and I LOVEEE the look of the two bands with it! Perfect!!! Congrats on getting it! Might I add that I also love the glass stand for it!!

9. That is amazing, congratulations! And I love the ring stand.

10. so gorgeous sprinkles! I love how you display your pieces, visually it's so enjoyable almost like a museum. your pieces are museum worthy for sure!!

11. Stunning!

12. Wow!

13. Wow! Your ring is just gorgeous, and looks wonderful on you. Your DH sounds like a keeper for sure! Enjoy them both! :smile:

14. #29 Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    I particular, Sprinkels&Bling (love the name!), your ring is simply STUNNING! Love the photos, enjoy! I bet you can't stop looking at your hand!

15. Absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!! :drool: