My new upgrade: Tiffany Soleste!!!

Mar 8, 2009
Hello ladies and gents!

I thought of starting a thread for my new baby in case anyone is interested in the soleste & is curious of what it might look like if it is 2+cts. I know having all of the lovely ladies on this forum especially Kohl start threads about the soleste made it much easier to narrow my choices down, a very special thanks to Kohl, one of the sweetest people I've ever come across!!!

To make a long story short my hubby was sweet enough to let me pick out an upgrade ring because the one I had was not exactly what I wanted and with that ring we went the custom route and unfortunately had a lot of issues with it. This time around I did suggest we try the custom route once more and see what happens, however DH wanted me to have my dream ring with out any future hassels. He ended up telling me I could get the Tiffany Soleste since that was the ring that I really wanted (I just did not like the price tag lol). Also our 4yr anniversary is this month so he wanted me to have it by then!

Now on to the good stuff PICS!!!

Her stats are: Tiffany & Co. Soleste cushion cut 2.51, H color VS1 clarity, and the ring has .49 total weight & those diamonds are F/G VS. Btw, my ring size is a 9.

Thanks for letting me share!!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    370.3 KB · Views: 32,286
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    360.7 KB · Views: 28,371
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    422.3 KB · Views: 10,590
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    404 KB · Views: 11,044
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    405.3 KB · Views: 11,263
OMG. I am speachless! Seriously, this is gorgeous and I would LOVE to have this! is is hugeee! I am so happy for you. What bands are they?

Awwww Sprinkles&Bling, you are so sweet!! I am always glad to help!!! And I am also very very glad you finally made a thread dedicated to your gorgeous Soleste!!! It definitely deserves its own spotlight and story.

I don't want to sound redundant and gushy, but gosh, your ring is sooo beautiful! And it is just so incredibly sparkly!!! The soleste, especially yours is really a work of art in how Tiffany can make such a beautiful, 2.51 carat diamond with two halos still look delicate!!

:hugs: So happy you are happy! Congrats and you have one of the sweetest DH's in the world!!! You are very lucky and are very blessed. Hope you enjoy it and wear it in good health! :drinkup: