My new Tomato has arrived and she is way better that vif!!! pics

Lol!

Best hangover cure in the world is a dip in the ocean... but I'm guessing that's not gonna be happening in Washington.

I like to eat my way through a hangover, the naughtier the food the better.

gonna have to agree with bern on the naughty hangover foods.

That tomato is fabulous! The leather is so chewy and it will definitely get even more chewy and :drool: with time, which is the best. My Jaune started out looking almost like that and now it's just a nice balpuddle of goodness. Tomato is definitely a color I have on my long list of wants/needs

I feel much better today! I followed the advice to eat bad food and ate all the crap I could shove in my pie-hole. Now I am just bloated, but it beats a hangover any day!!!! If I ever get dressed today, I will post modeling shots!

Damn girl...that is one gorgy bag. I have been searching for a tomato city with RH all season...I had 4 different tomato bags shipped to me and the leather and color saturation was horrific on all of them!

Enjoy her..........I'm sooooooooo jealous but in a good way :yes:

(glad you're feeling better)

POst hangover....

tomato002.jpg

tomato001.jpg

You nabbed yourself one of the most scrumptious Tomato bags around. Extraordinary leather and color. Love it! So glad you finally succummed :P. And I agree. When you get a great Tomato (and not all of them are great :s, but thankfully yours is), it's even better than the best Rouge Vif. Congrats!!!! ooooooooooh, and great modeling pics!!! :wlae:

That's a really FANTASTIC Tomato:nuts: WOW !! CONGRATS dear Shasta :flowers: she looks AMAZING on you and you looks so beautiful (as always) :yes::tup:!! Thank you so much for sharing ! Have a very merry christmas and happy holidays with your family :love:

tomato002.jpg