My new Tan PG MM & Moofia Gang~

birki

see no evil ~*
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
lol was a real happy and broke ger today :yahoo: found my perfect PG MM and the whole moofia gang!

PGTanMM.jpg

MoofiaGang.jpg

ITA ! it was love at first sight with the Moofia gang; i definitely did not expect to find the whole set for sale at a local toy store..save the trouble of getting duplicates hehe

vmasterz u are so observant...aft ur post i went to compared it to my foresta BV and realised it is really a BV lolx..i guess i got a good deal for it hehe

Birki: Your BV is gorgeous!!!!:drool::drool: You simply must introduce me to your friend. She has anymore TDF bags for sale?? :graucho:Ha! Ha! How much did you pay for the bag, may I ask? And the moofia gang, you found there here in a toy store? Wow, that's a lucky find. Did you have to pay a lot for them?:smile:

I was about to ask the same Q as vmasterz; it looks too big to be a MM! ;)
Heck you got one after all.. Probably a sweeter deal than the one on Yahoo! Taiwan? How much If you don't mind me asking? :graucho:
Congrats birki! It really is gorgeous! :nuts::drool:
You got the pink haired girl on both sides :heart:
I am green with envy now!
(hehe how appropriate of my name... :greengrin:smile:

Ur playground BV is beautiful . *droolinggggggg* And the minions are super cute. I never really thought of getting them but now, I have been enabled! LOL! Must say no ...