My new Tan PG MM & Moofia Gang~

Thank you ladies for your sweet comments...i'm using the BV today and i'm loving it hehe..i did spy a few curious stares tho'..

mytokiluv & envii~
thanks ladies heh I was really lucky to find the "MM" on sale @ Yahoo SG on Saturday..I was really excited and gotten the seller to close early for me lolx I went to collect it from her yesterday...it was lightly used (around 2x) and I got it for SGD260 .

I bought the Moofia vinyls from a toy store @ Far East Plaza, Orchard Rd for SGD95 buckaroos...*ouch*

When I first read the title of the thread, I was thinking ":nuts: Wow! So lucky to get a PG MM!!"

Then I saw those GORGEOUS pictures of it and thought, "That's waaaayyy too big to be a MM!!" Congrats on scoring a BV!! :yahoo:

The only thing I have in PG is my small cangurino :shame:

mytokiluv & envii~ thanks ladies heh I was really lucky to find the "MM" on sale @ Yahoo SG on Saturday..I was really excited and gotten the seller to close early for me lolx I went to collect it from her yesterday...it was lightly used (around 2x) and I got it for SGD260 .

I bought the Moofia vinyls from a toy store @ Far East Plaza, Orchard Rd for SGD95 buckaroos...*ouch*

Lucky girl!!! :smile:I am so happy for you to score that rare tan PG BV in Yahoo Sg!! What I usually see are the fakes and once in a while some authentic ones but they are soo... expensive. At S$260, it's a great find. Congrats!! The seller got any more goodies to sell.:graucho:

And those vinyls, they are really cute. But I probably won't be getting any coz I don't want my kids mistaking them to be toys and start throwing them into their toy bin!:s